Thursday, August 12, 2004

Letting The Market Decide

More shocking news for you, John McEnroe's new cnbc talk show has scored a rating of 0. Twice. One of the big arguements about content on tv is that "the market will decide" what will make a profit, and what stays on the air. I have had the "good" fortune to catch an episode or two of "McEnroe" and I can tell you that it is the worst talk show I've seen since "The Sharon Osborne Show." Despite conventional wisdom, some people just aren't ment to be talk show hosts. We'll just have to wait and see how long the show lasts...

I also had the good fortune of stumbling into one of my buddys from high school electronic music class current music project. Apparently he's dropped the Fuzzy Green Carpets name that he had been using and now goes by his last name Osteen for his dj and trance and house producing efforts. He's got tons of talent and is well worth checking out.

No comments: